Crown Holdings, Inc.
Crown Holdings Inc. is seeking a production planning intern who will help support the coordination of all Production Planning activities for Crown’s manufacturing operations for its North American Beverage Division. Crown Holdings, Inc. is a leading supplier of beverage packaging, food packaging, aerosol packaging, metal closures, and specialty packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. This internship is very in-depth, and requires some prior experience that is listed on their site. It is a PAID summer internship open to qualified juniors and seniors. A specific major is not required but this internship will greatly benefit supply chain and MIS majors.
- Pursuing BS degree in business, logistics, operations research, or related area
- Previous experience in a Production Planning/Logistics/Materials handling role a plus
- Experience with Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing are highly desired
- Knowledge of AS400 operating systems is a plus
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office with specific emphasis on Excel, Access and Word
- Proficiency in VBA programming language is a plus
- Ability to develop processes, train end users, and implement projects to completion
- Capable of managing changing business needs and requirements
- The position will require limited domestic travel.
Looking at the future career path, the ideal individual will have the potential for full time opportunities beyond in Production Planning, Operations and/or Sales
Click here for more information.