Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) is offering a marketing internship for the academic year and summer months. The Philadelphia Gas Works is the largest municipally-owned gas utility in the nation, supplying gas service in the City of Philadelphia to over 500,000 customers. With its closest office to Temple located at 800 W Montgomery ave, students will be able to commute to their internship with ease. Interns will be asked to create usage reports, record and publish staff meeting minutes, conduct project research, along with other tasks. This internship is paid and is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors of all majors, but will provide the most utility to marketing and MIS majors.
- Be a full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing or Management Information Systems;
- Have a sophomore classification or above;
- Be in good academic standing;
- Be able to commit to 15-20 hours per week to the program(year-round interns);
- Previous internship experience is preferred;
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
Click here for more information.