There are several reasons to join TU-IBA: whether you are looking to become involved with a Student Professional Organization, have a desire to increase interaction with current peers and future fellow employees, or are simply looking to further your marketing potential, this is the place. TU-IBA continually strives to provide the most necessary of resources to its members, helping them build resumes, obtain new and insightful views of the marketing discipline, and truly embrace their potential. TU-IBA is open to all Temple University students. Below are just some other benefits of joining:
- Professional and Career Development
- Weekly Speakers for Members, Networking Opportunities with International Business Peers, Students, Faculty, and IBA Alumni.
- Each speaker is given a Resume CD containing all CSPD’ and paid members’ resumes to help gain possible internships and/or job offers.
- Opportunities to participate in Socials, Fundraisers, Community Service Activities, and Business Programs
- Gain insight on where the International Business world is headed after graduation and where you can take your degree to be most successful.
- A striking line on your resume.
You have two membership options when joining TU-IBA:
- Full Year – $60
- Semester – $40
- Paid Dues – 50
- General Body Meeting – 10
- Join a Committee – 50
- Committee Meeting – 20
- Social Event – 20
- Volunteering – 20
Joining TU-IBA is easy! You can hand in your completed IBA Member Registration Form and dues at the IBA office, 503A Alter Hall. Please include payment (cash or check) with your applications and give it to any of the officers. Have any questions about payment? Contact Kathryn Hershey at firstname.lastname@example.org or with the email form below. Applications are also available outside of the office.